Multiple award-winning author Laurie Winter is a true warrior of the heart. Inspired by her dreams, she creates authentic characters who overcome the odds and find true love.
She keeps her life balanced with jogging and binge-watching true-crime shows. When not pounding the pavement or keyboard, she enjoys time with her family, who are scattered between Wisconsin and Michigan. Laurie has four kids, one granddaughter, and a fantastic husband, who all inspire her to chase her dreams.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Fun Facts About Laurie
- Her favorite foods are peanut butter cups and cheese curds.
- Pizza is dinner on Friday nights at her house. She enjoys her pizza with a glass of wine.
- She has two dogs—a collie mix and a border collie.
- Her social media algorithm shows almost exclusively dog content.
- The first record she owned was Thriller by Michael Jackson.
- She loves camping with her family once the Wisconsin snow finally melts.
- Her favorite book as a child was Corduroy by Don Freeman.
- She works in the commercial insurance industry for her day job.
- Her favorite travel destination (so far) is Turks and Caicos Islands.
- She volunteers as a CASA, which stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate.